Are you looking for a microinfluencer to cover your Orange County or Los Angeles restaurant opening or post about an upcoming dish? Let’s work together!
I’m PR-friendly! By day, I am a public relations professional in the hospitality industry, so I know what PR agencies and teams are looking for when it comes to coverage! I welcome press releases, news announcements, and media event invitations.
Often times, I will visit your restaurant or establishment on my own and pay for my first meal before I accept an invitation. I want to experience your brand and your restaurant as a true consumer first!
In full disclosure, I also have a Yelp account. You can find my reviews at http://missvee.yelp.com.
Examples of past coverage:
- 2017 Cookbook Review: Tommy Bahama
- 2016 Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival
- 2016 OC Fair Foods | 2015 OC Fair Foods | 2014 OC Fair Foods
- 2016 Disney California Adventure World of Color Dessert Party (guest of invited blogger)
- 2015 CHOC Walk Ambassador’s Luau
You can also see examples of my work on the Disneyland blog for families that I contribute to, Babes in Disneyland!